Basic Food Hygiene and Handling – Free 2 Day Course
This course will be useful for anyone wanting to begin or progress a career in catering. The two day course covers preparing food safely and includes a practical session where students can put theory into practice. By the end of the course learners will gain a Level 2 certificate of accreditation from the Chartered Institute of Environment Health.
To enrol on the course you must:
- Be aged 19 or over
- Have lived in the UK/EU for over 3 years
- Be a resident of Southwark
- Be currently receiving JSA
When and Where?
The course is held on 14th & 15th February from 9:15am – 4:30pm & 9:30am – 2:30pm
To Book a Place
Contact Carly Redgrift by
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling 020 7960 4607 or 07809 377 464