The main Blackfriars Settlement office is located at 1 Rushworth Street London, SE1 0RB. Our office is by the railway bridge next to the junction of Pocock Street.
Travelling by Public Transport
Our closest underground station is Southwark (Jubilee line). We are also within walking distance of Waterloo Station (Barkerloo, Jubilee, Northern, Waterloo and City lines and overground trains), Borough (Northern line), London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines) and Elephant and Castle (Bakerloo and Northern lines).
The following buses stop close to Great Suffolk Street:
- 35 - stop name Southwark Street
- 40 - stop name Southwark Street
- 45 - stop name Pocock Street
- 63 - stop name Pocock Street
- 100 - stop name Pocock Street
- 133 - stop name Southwark Street
- 343 - stop name Southwark Street
- 344 - stop name Great Suffolk Street
- 381 - stop name Lavington Street
- C10 - stop name Southwark Street
- RV1 - stop name Lavington Street
Transport for London provide an accessible online Journey Planner to help work out your route around London.
Travelling by Car
There is limited parking within walking distance. We are situated within the Congestion Charge zone.
We also run our children and young people's services at LivingSpace@Blackfriars, 1 Coral Street, London, SE1 7BE, on the corner of Waterloo Road and Baylis Road, very close to Waterloo Station.